What’s So Special About Scallon Custom Pools?
Over the past four decades, Tib Scallon has cultivated a reputation as one of the premier pool designers and builders in the Austin area. Raised in Austin, Tib takes pride in personally designing each and every pool project. With his in house team of artisans and craftsmen care and attention are shown to each project.
Scallon Custom Pools is not like your average pool builder. We don’t carry a menu of pre-designed “cookie cutter” pool templates to slap into your yard. Our middle name is “Custom” for a reason. Every project is unique for us, just as it’s unique for you.
We start by listening to your dreams and ideas. We look at all aspects of your yard, your home and your goals, and then we come up with a plan that meets all your needs – which in most cases is more than just “a swimming pool”. We may throw in some “out of the box” ideas, to make sure you get all the “Wow!” you’re looking for. (We don’t let “traditional thinking” get in the way of our creativity.)
You’ll find that we take the whole concept of “outdoor living” rather seriously. That’s why our portfolio is so varied. Because most people spend a lot more time “around their pool” than actually “in it”. So our goal is to make sure you can enjoy your new backyard creation anytime, day or night, 365 days a year, for decades to come.
Our Products and Services…
Here’s a sampling of the many products and services we offer:
- New Pools And Waterscapes
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Outdoor Living Areas
- Fireplaces & Fire Pits
- Custom Cabanas, Gazebos, Decks
- Outdoor Lighting
- Landscape Design, Installation And Maintenance
- Pool Maintenance
The Scallon Team
Over the course of your project, you’ll get to know a variety of our team members at Scallon Custom Pools. The Design Team will get your ideas down on paper, and ultimately finalize the details and the cost of the project. The Construction Team will bring the project to life, while keeping you informed every step of the way. Then the Service Team will take care of your pool, to make sure it stays crystal-clear forever.
7 Reasons Our Customers Love Scallon Pools:
It’s no surprise that more than 90% of our business comes from client referrals, when you consider all these advantages of Scallon Custom Pools:
- Complete Backyard Solutions – not just swimming pools; we design and manage the entire project start to finish, so you don’t have to worry about anything.
- Experience – after 42 years of working in the Texas Hill Country, we’ve learned how to deal with the unique challenges of this beautiful but unforgiving terrain. (The Hill Country is no place for beginners!)
- High-End Custom Designs – no “cookie-cutter pools here. One look at our portfolio will show you how dramatic and creative our designs can be.
- Low-Maintenance, Energy-Efficient Construction – From oversized plumbing and filters to energy-efficient pumps, lights and heaters, a custom pool from Scallon Pools costs less to own and takes less time to maintain.
- In-House Craftsmen – rather than depend on transient laborers that come and go, Scallon Pools has a dedicated team of excavators, masons, plumbers and other craftsmen that learn and follow “the Scallon way.
- Service after the Sale – our Scallon Services team will ensure that your pool stays crystal-clear and inviting forever. Or, if you prefer, they’ll give you a short “pool school to show you how to maintain and operate your own pool.
- Award-Winning – Scallon’s work has been recognized by several industry organizations, including The APSP’s International Award of Excellence program.
We’re members of APSP (The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals)
The APSP is the world’s largest international trade association representing the swimming pool, spa, hot tub and recreational water industries. APSP is the leading industry advocate promoting professional best practices through education, industry standards, and safety.
APSP members adhere to a code of ethics in business and technical practices and share a strong commitment to the safe, healthful, and enjoyable use of industry products.
The APSP effectively replaced another well-known industry organization known as “National Pool and Spa Institute or NSPI in 2006.
More information at: The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals